2013年7月11日星期四

my view of RS new quest - Bring Home the bacon


That was the point. It was supposed to be an quick and easy quest for new players. inappropriate timing for a quest named like that (if u don't know y follow this quote> ignorance is bliss) but i just hope it is just ignorance. I was a bit disappointed that rs accounts for sale the new quest was aimed at lower level players but it had very amusing moments, I liked to play it. My favourite scene was the "punching intermezzo".

Just saying, please make the pig follower's noises only be heard by the person who has it following them. Their noises are really annoying at the Grand Exchange. If you can make the Bull roarer only  Runescape accounts sell hearable by the person using it, you can do it to a pig, too. Was nice to have a quest released, I was laughing at the cutscene where your player beats up the seed thief and it shows the kitten and pig scene, totally reminded me of the little cutscenes we saw in the pirate series but being a quest about bacon they added a pig to it, was hilarious. Was a short quest but overall was fun and loved the comedy mix that was added to it. Now we wait for the 6th age quests, pumped up for those 4!

Maybe we can get a new quest series going, with different farm animals in Runescape and a comedic story line, just for some good ol' fashioned fun. Call it "Animal Farm" and run with that - perhaps even keep the "No horses in Runescape" gag going.

I've been seeing a bunch of complaints from players on the forum about the quest, and I had one or two myself, but it's likely this quest sell rs accounts
Btw, thanks for the help on changing the pig's appearance.

没有评论:

发表评论