2013年5月24日星期五

got some question about RS music theme competition


Also got some questions here..

You said that the song shouldn't be longer than 5 minutes, so what's the minimum length? I saw that Scape Bold was about 2 minutes long, so I guess it should be at least 2 minutes for rs money.

And second question is about Scape Bold, can I make a remix of it or isn't that original enough buy rs accounts? :P

I hope you get to uploading more music from the game to your sound cloud. Hearing the original theme Orchestrated was as exciting as hearing music for the first time in the game back when RS2 launched and sell runescape accounts.

If happiness were a colour, I'd be that colour right now.
I've been waiting for a music competition for so long...
NOW ONTO VICTORY!

Yeah!! So, what do you have in mind, or is it a secret? ;)

~~Mod Lord~~
I'm thinking grand, cinematic. Taiko ensembles galore!
Shame I don't have access to a real orchestra yet. I'd so go there.

没有评论:

发表评论