Farmer100 blog---Must know tips about wow gold
1. Predict the Market. You can keep your crystal ball in the closet: All you need for this is a bit of creative thinking, an affinity for patch notes. For instance, if the notes claim that a new instance is about to open, and you suspect it's going to require Arcane Resistance, stocking on Arcane Resistance Potions, Trinkets, Materials and Items would be a very wise thing to do. Chances are they prices will rocket at some point, even if not immediately.
2. Be Patient Buying. Often, greedy players place items for anywhere between 200%-1000% of what they normally go for and buying them is a bad choice. Set the maximum price you're willing to pay and wait patiently for the price to return to normal.
3. Be Patient Selling. So you found an epic you're dying to sell so you can get shiny gold. That's great! Just don't jump on the first offer you get. The fact is, the more time you advertise, the more offers you get and the higher the sell price will be. If you get reasonable offers, ask them nicely to wait while you check other options.
4. Bargain. Much has been said and written about this skill; fortunately, most players aren't shrewd businessmen. The best way to lower prices would be to act like you don't care. Many times I've said no to offers, and got desperate whispers 2 minutes later with a half price offer. Impatient sellers will sell at a low price.
5. Use Auctioneer. This is probably the most important tip. Auctioneer scans all the items in the auction house, allowing you to know the market price of items, find bargains and sell them for twice the price and what not.
6. Know Prices. When selling an item or selling wow account, players will sometimes offer you only a portion of what it's worth, hoping you don't know the actual price. This goes for buying cheap wow account as well. If auctioneer can't tell you, use online databases or farmer100 estimate price service.