2012年9月19日星期三

Why wow is so appealing to me?



WOW creates a new world for MMO players. I once spent several thousands of hours playing MMO games like Ever Quest and RF online, they are a chore to play, even though I know how satisfying it is to take a character from level 1 to the high level, I still lost my interest. However, I am crazy about wow.

The first time when I get close to WOW is the year 2008. One of my best friends has an addiction to wow, I don’t understand how amazing it is, because I don’t know how much content and balancing in the game. So I decide to read the manual of wow, the stories and character details for the setting as well as the basic game mechanic stuff which are contained in the manual, open the vision of Azeroth continent in front of me. That’s so interesting!

Then I create a wow account as soon as possible. In fact, I feel a little disappointed at the beginning for my account is in low-level and I haven’t enough time to level up , what’s more, I don’t know what profession should I take to rich my character in order to enjoy the real fun of wow. After reading the suggestions from farmer100, I prefer to become a warrior. When I hit level 85 and start raiding, I find the appeal of wow with the experience of powerful abilities and dungeons. The other reason why wow is so popular due to extremely tight game-play protection, such as SMS protection, you’ll receive all kinds of text message about your wow account activities, for example, password changes and security feature additions. You also can benefit from alert setting if your wow account gets hacker attacks.

The most important and attractive thing of wow is the guild. I enter a small guild and I make many new friends in the guild through team-work. We organized and won a raiding, we just simply play a game together and rely on each other, this helps me make some very real relationships and I think even though I quit wow someday in the future, the relationships between us will never change. 

Now I am looking forward to the Mists of Pandaria. I am very interested in Jewelcrafting and I love to make mounts by myself. If you have the same interests with me, I am sure you’ll be excited to hear that there are at least five new mounts can be crafted by Jewelcrafting profession in MOP. Good news, isn’t it?

If you have any interesting stories between you and wow. Welcome to share with us in farmer100.com.

没有评论:

发表评论